Data Intelligence has extensive experience with Supply Chain Logistics Management systems. Most recently, DI has been providing engineering support and technical direction to the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) and the Joint Computer-Aided Acquisition and Logistics Support (JCALS) System.
Below are some of the highlighted activities:
· Provided system/software engineering support to the PD Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) – our support helped enable adoption of SAP R3 Enterprise Resource Planning and is ensuring the accuracy of all system documentation throughout the Enterprise.
· Provided software engineering support to the incrementally fielded versions of LMP – our efforts aided in the correction of all operational issues, thereby enabling the on-schedule, within cost final delivery (D3) of the system’s capability throughout the Enterprise to include the AMC depot system. Received formal commendation from the PD LMP for our support.
· Served as Technical Lead in 2009 – 2010 for development of a major software upgrade to LMP that delivered total product capability to the AMC and DFAS customer base
· Prepared LMP Acquisition Program documentation, including Business Enterprise Architecture Compliance (BEA). Our work on this project enabled LMP to receive authority to field the system. A key DI employee was a recipient of PD LMP Over Achiever Award for this effort.
· Developed and rolled out the SAP Enterprise Warehouse Management application to AMC depots and arsenals – this effort completed delivery of total supply management functionality throughout the AMC supply chain.
· Key technical support to APM JCALS in the development, fielding and sustainment of a DOD-wide logistic system throughout all phases of its life cycle. Our software and systems engineering expertise as well as knowledge of the functional requirements, business practices and operations of the services logistics environments were key to the technology insertions and adoption of products which maintained operational capability and enhanced system capability. Was key to modernizing the system to reduce the Air Force's hardware investment and integrate JCALS into its other logistic support systems.